1 cup or 156 grams of cooked Brussels sprouts provides 56 calories and only 0.8 grams of fat. Brussels sprouts are high in antioxidants. Such as vitamin C. 1 cup of cooked has 97 milligrams of vitamin C, helping to build Collagen Boosts immunity, nourishes eyesight and helps in the absorption of iron.
Also contain flavonoids and chlorophyll. This helps protect cells from the damage of free radicals (Free Radicals) and helps reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer UFABET
Also have other health benefits.
- It is a source of protein. 1 cup of cooked contains 4 grams of protein, which is classified as a plant that provides protein ( Plant-Based Protein ), so it may be a choice for people who love health.
- They’re high in fiber: 1 cup of cooked has 4.1 grams of fiber out of 11 grams of total carbs, which helps you feel full. Stimulates intestinal function Reduce cholesterol levels and helps to control blood sugar levels
- Contains vitamin A, found in the form of beta carotene , which helps nourish skin and eyesight.
- High in vitamin K 1 cup of cooked Brussels sprouts contains 219 micrograms of vitamin K, which helps with heart function. Helps blood clot. Including helping to strengthen and nourish bones and teeth.
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels Brussels sprouts are classified as a non-starchy vegetable with a low Glycemic Index ( GI ). Therefore, they are suitable for those who control blood sugar levels and those with diabetes. and contains alpha lipoic acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), which is an antioxidant that stimulates the breakdown of sugar by insulin into energy. Therefore, it helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Contains Alpha-linolenic acid. Which is an omega-3 fatty acid in a type of plant. Helps with the functioning of the heart, brain, immune system, lungs and blood vessels.